Sunday, March 04, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hung out with huey and ox yesterday which was really great. I hadn't seen them for ages. Ben & jerry's was a big delicious ripoff, pet safari is like a pet zoo with depressed puppies and superdog should seriously change their name to spacedogs as it sounds cuter.

Zouk at night with steph alex darren and his friends. I was in an uber bored mood so I didn't really feel the hype. Alex only got high after she took a drag from a cig which was really funny because she really started getting a little crazy. I had to sort of babysit her but at least she was huggable! haha I think i became crook for the night. There were alot of weird guys yesterday, ither that or it was just that section of the dance floor. Over at zouk, things were more happening. A fat white man in gold tights was dj-ing and dancing with this really hot girl. Unfortunately they were playing trance which gets really monotonous so we went back to phuture after awhile.

Oh yes and the really amusing thing was that we met that senior student councillor nigel's twin! He like came over to dance with us but I really didnt see his face cuz alex was clinging on to me, so when the music and everything stopped I was like "hey this guy looks like nigel" steph.
steph:yah yah i think so too
alex:huh
me:don't you think he looks like nigel
alex: OMG HE LOOKS LIKE NIGEL IS HE NIGEL?!?!?
the guy:omg you guys are from vj?nigel is my brother.
Got a ride from him home not long after. I suppose things were alittle better because Mr C wasnt there>.<

HAHAHAHAH. pictures added to nightout3.no night pictures though, i left my cam in my bag which was in the baggage counter

No comments: